Volkswagen and Fujifilm - Breaches Galore! | SecurityMetrics News 13
Join Heff and Forrest as they cover the plethora of breaches in the news this week! More malware, more ransomware, and even more lessons learned!
Watch to learn more about additional stories:
- RFID tags now in car tires.
- Anonymous send message to Elon Musk.
- DHL phishing email case study.
Hosted by Matthew Heffelfinger (Director of SIEM Operations, GSTRT, CyRP (Pepperdine), GRCP, SSAP, ITIL4-F, GISF, PECB) and Forrest Barth (SOC Analyst, CISSP, CMNO, Security+).
- Phishing Activity Trends Report (1st Quarter 2021) https://docs.apwg.org/reports/apwg_trends_report_q1_2021.pdf
- Volkswagen says a vendor’s security lapse exposed 3.3 million drivers’ details
- TV news stations targeted in latest round of cyberattacks: reports
- Lax security around URL shortener exposed PII of US retailer Carter’s customer base
- Anonymous Sends Message To Elon Musk
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is coming to a tire near you