Once the top vulnerabilities have been identified, Pulse provides a summary that prioritizes your most critical vulnerabilities and compromised locations, saving you and your employees from having to sift through the information manually. With this information, you’re ready to take action by tuning your systems accordingly and making adjustments to your security environment.
Pulse External Security
Do you know what vulnerabilities threaten your external network security? By using Pulse External Security, you’ll stay ahead of cyber criminals who attempt to exploit your organization’s locations through external vulnerabilities.
- Low cost per location
- Low-touch implementation (only requires account setup and external IP addresses), no on-site installation required
- Simple integration with more thorough Pulse sensors and packages
Pulse Internal Security
It’s easy to think of cyber threats as external, what about internal vulnerabilities? Do you know what vulnerabilities threaten your network from the inside, whether at your corporate office or another location? Pulse Internal Security gives you visibility into what is happening on the inside of your extended network. The internal scans find the internal vulnerabilities (what a hacker would have access to if they got inside the network).
- Easy-to-install collector device that collects system events on the network and sends them to SecurityMetrics SOC/SIEM for analysis
- No network reconfiguration necessary
- Collector device allows internal vulnerability scans to be run inside each location (all-in-one)
Pulse Firewall Security
Is your organization’s firewall protecting all of your locations effectively? With Pulse Firewall Security, you’ll be alerted as potential threats are identified so you can stay secure at all your locations, protect your organization’s data, and meet compliance requirements.
- Provide security, not just visibility, for your extended network
- World-class firewall and internal vulnerability scanning technologies
- Managed firewall service to ensure that the firewalls are properly installed and working