Having issues accessing the video above? Watch the video here.
Penetration Testing FAQs
Listen to Senior Director of Penetration Testing, Chad Horton (CISSP) discuss the most pressing penetration testing questions he gets, such as:
- What is the purpose of a penetration test?
- What should you scope for your penetration test?
- How often do you need a penetration test?
- How is a penetration test performed?
- How can you prepare for a penetration test?
- How to choose a penetration test provider that's best for your organization?
This presentation was part of our recent virtual conference SecurityMetrics Summit, where 18 experts discuss the latest news and best practices for cybersecurity, PCI compliance, and other compliance mandates in 8 presentations.
Why Watch SecurityMetrics Summit?
- Learn more about PCI compliance, Penetration testing techniques, Ransomware, Security and compliance technologies, and more
- Hear from the brightest minds in the industry
- Improve your job skills with the latest cybersecurity strategies
Who Is SecurityMetrics Summit For?
SecurityMetrics 2021 Summit has the latest information you need as a PCI Manager, Compliance Officer, Security Officer, Information Officer, IT Administrator, and other security professionals.
Summit is ideal for those working in universities, retail, government, acquiring banks, and the healthcare industry. If your job includes anything related to compliance, payment card data, or cybersecurity, this is a must-attend event.