Having issues accessing the video above? Watch the video here.
SecurityMetrics Podcast | 4
Phishing and Malware Attacks Amidst COVID-19
In this episode, Jen Stone (Principal Security Analyst, CISSP, CISA, QSA) sits down with Matt Heffelfinger (Director of SIEM Operations, GSTRT, CyRP (Pepperdine), GRCP, SSAP, ITIL4-F, GISF, PECB)) and Forrest Barth (SOC Analyst, CISSP, CMNO, Security+) to discuss:
- How threat actors are leveraging the COVID-19 crisis climate to prey on businesses and individuals
- Current phishing and social engineering scams to watch out for and how to avoid them
- Security awareness tips you can share with those most vulnerable to cyber scams and attack
- 2020 SecurityMetrics HIPAA Guide
- 2020 SecurityMetrics PCI Guide
- COVID-19 Cyber Attacks: Threat Report and Best Practices
This podcast is available on all your favorite podcast platforms, such as:
[Disclaimer] Before implementing any policies or procedures you hear about on this or any other episodes, make sure to talk to your legal department, IT department, and any other department assisting with your data security and compliance efforts.