PCI DSS 4.0: The Future of PCI Compliance
Listen to VP of Assessments, Gary Glover (CISSP, CISA, QSA, PA-QSA) speak about the upcoming release of PCI DSS 4.0. As the PCI Council requests more involvement from both the merchant payment community and the Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs), the standard continues to improve. Gary covers:
When PCI DSS 4.0 may be released
Why the PCI Council has updated the standard
What we know so far about expected changes
This presentation was part of our recent virtual conference SecurityMetrics Summit, where 24 experts discuss the latest news and best practices for cybersecurity, PCI compliance, and other compliance mandates in 18 presentations.
About SecurityMetrics Summit
With over 20 years’ experience in cybersecurity and PCI DSS compliance, SecurityMetrics Summit presents insights from technology leaders and cybersecurity experts with sessions that discuss:
- The 2019 threat report and 2020 attack trends
- Security and compliance tips for remote work
- Money-saving strategies to expand your practice
- How to simplify and enhance your compliance program
- New technology and solutions to increase your security
- The future of compliance and privacy standards
To learn more about PCI 4.0, check out our PCI DSS v4.0: The Future of the Payment Card Industry Security Standard blog.